SoundView conducts independent research – mostly on emerging technologies. We like thematic-driven companies where technology is involved and use analysis to identify the most promising investment opportunities.
Our business model is a combination of subscription fees along with some direct investments and advisory fees. We measure our success by the quality of our analysis, the accuracy of the conclusions and the size and influence of our audience. We apply our own proven approach to valuation that we call intrinsic value (IV) for informing investment decisions and optimizing portfolio management.
1. The analysts who prepared this report certify that the content expresses accurately their personal views and opinions about the subject companies and securities. The analysts have not been and will not be receiving direct or indirect compensation for expressing the specific views or conclusions in this report.
2. Except where otherwise noted, clients or affiliates of SoundView Research may own positions in the securities mentioned and/or provide, have provided or may provide advisory services to some of the companies mentioned. Any positions held by an analyst must be consistent with the tone of their writing and coverage.
3. SoundView Research does not provide investment advice in the form of “buy,” “sell,” or “hold” ratings. This report is intended strictly for informational purposes. We make no claims as to the completeness or accuracy of this report although we have done our best. We do not undertake to advise you of any changes in to the information contained herein.
4. SoundView is neither a securities broker/dealer/investment bank nor a registered investment advisor.
5. SoundView Technology Group does receive advisory fees, has vested interests and/or may have embedded biases in our work. However, we strive to provide “fact-based research” with a balanced and unemotional analysis to reach the best possible conclusions.
6. SoundView Research is solely responsible for all content– whether it is created for a third party, part of an advisory engagement or simply an expression of our ongoing research and analysis. We exercise final editorial control over all content produced and any mistakes, omissions or errors are our own.
Our research is distributed to institutions, investors, company managers and individuals via proprietary platforms1 and via the internet and social networks. We embrace the online community and enjoy the direct engagement it offers.