- Company investor positioning which drives institutional demand and valuation.
- New technologies, services, and companies poised to have significant commercial success in the next 2 to 3 years.
- Institutional grade independent research and analysis.
How we work:
- We actually do research work. We work with you to ensure we have a complete understanding of your business – conducting interviews with operational management, partners and reference customers. Sometimes it’s effective for us to attend one of your industry conferences for additional background.
- Since we are not a broker/dealer or investment bank we work on the basis of an advisory fee which is paid monthly or quarterly. In order to ramp up our coverage of a company and become impactful, it’s best to plan for at least a one-year engagement period – billed monthly or quarterly. However, clients can cancel our service at any time with 30 days notice.
- Unlike other institutional research and investment banking firms, we have unlimited reach because our work is OPEN and available to anyone.
- We leverage SOCIAL networks to reach a much larger and more engaged audience than traditional platforms.
Here are a few slides from our overview presentation:
Kris Tuttle (a former partner and Director of Research at the “old SoundView “) started up operations here in April of 2005 and reinstated the SoundView brand after acquiring the trademarks in 2011.
SoundView Technology Group, 315 Common Street, Belmont MA 02478