Our specialty is conducting independent in-depth research and investing in the best emerging companies in new commercial technology areas.
- These good be broad themes like the increasing role of digital technology in healthcare to very narrow like the adoption of Silicon Carbide (SiC) into mainstream semiconductor markets.
- For a company to be on our radar it needs to have the ability to rank high in terms of investor positioning which drives institutional demand and a premium valuation.
- Our sweet spot is in new technologies, services, and companies poised to have significant commercial success in the next 2 to 3 years.
- In addition to managing our own family office we have a substantial network of clients with similar portfolios. The aggregate AUM is well-over $100M and growing.
How we work:
- We do our own research work. It’s best to work with management to get their insights and views on the business but we dovetail that with our own work away from company sources.
- We are not an investment bank nor a broker/dealer. We work on our own behalf and on that of our network of institutional clients.
We share our research:
Fundamental research is critical to the investment process. Once we have completed our work we often turn that into a report that we can share broadly with other investors. Our audience is large and best of all open to all so that it’s not kept hidden behind a broker “clients only” wall.
Kris Tuttle (a former partner and Director of Research at the “old SoundView “) started up operations here in April of 2005 and reinstated the SoundView brand after acquiring the trademarks in 2011. Kris has over 40 years of professional experience in technology, research, and investments.
American made in Louisville Kentucky