- We start at a thematic level – everything needs to fit into a long-term trend. We like applied technology in areas like FinTech, HealthTech, and the “new economy” that will be cleaner and more efficient.
- For a company to be on our radar it needs to have the ability to rank high in terms of investor positioning which drives institutional demand and a premium valuation.
- Our sweet spot is in new technologies, services, and companies poised to have significant commercial success in the next 2 to 3 years.
- We strive to publish institutional-grade independent research and analysis.
How we work:
- We do our own research work. It’s best to work with management to get their insights and views on the business but we dovetail that with our own work away from company sources.
- Since we are not a broker/dealer or investment bank we work for clients and companies as an advisor.
- Our reach and audience are much larger than traditional brokers because we are open and can provide our content to anyone, anywhere. No restrictions.
- We leverage SOCIAL networks to reach a much larger and more engaged audience than traditional platforms.
Here are a few slides from our overview presentation:
Kris Tuttle (a former partner and Director of Research at the “old SoundView “) started up operations here in April of 2005 and reinstated the SoundView brand after acquiring the trademarks in 2011. Kris has over 40 years of professional experience in technology, research, and investments.
American made in Louisville Kentucky